06 noviembre 2006

A visit to the circus


Hello, hello, hello...

This time I want to let you know about my latest adventure.

It was long time since I went to a circus, but I have visited one just recently.... and let me tell you it was awesome.
Surely you have heard, read or even seen it... because it is very famous. I, myself, heard and read about it in many occasions but I only had the opportunity to visit it once and I didn't take it.

Anyway, I am talking about the "Cirque du Soleil" and it's show "Alegria".
In case you don't know Cirque du Soleil began with a very simple dream. A group of young entertainers got together to amuse audiences, see the world, and have fun doing it.
It is one of the best shows in the world and probably the best circus.

I've taken some pics of myself after leaving the show because the people is not allowed to take pictures of the show... however, I have not downloaded them from the camera yet.
When I get them... I will post them in my PICASA photo album.

No hay comentarios: