06 noviembre 2006

As always... I've been lost


Hello nice people and inexistent people,

I know I've been lost, but it wasn't my intention. I've been working hard and I have finally finished... however, I can not assure I will be witting frequently. Anyway, I'll do my best (as always.

There is not too much to say, except to mention that I've seeing two pictures of ladies that seemed like angels... I don't tend to say things like this, so obviously they had something special. This ladies I saw in a photograph, represent some kind of mysticism... and for some reason they caught my attention. Yes, they are beautiful but they have something I can not explain just yet.

I hope I can get to know this "angels", so can I understand or explain what I saw in them... because it's like you could only love them... and nothing else (BTW... I am not in love with them, I can't! I don't even know them).

Anyway, it's good to be back... hope you are doing great.

Sincerely yours,

Evan

No hay comentarios: