20 octubre 2007

Just releasing the feelings

I miss passed times when I was happy even if I was troubled.
I miss times of my life when I could smile.
I miss the friends who stood by my side for so much time and with whom I could share.
I miss feeling in love and with strength to live.
I miss visiting incredible places or common one which made me happy.
I miss listening and to be listened.
I miss feeling special.
I miss fighting for what I believe.
I miss being able to express in ways could only be understood by those who really knew me.
I miss having companions even when I was seeking loneliness.
I miss being able to look for someone when I didn't know what else to think.
I miss so many people and always having someone in whom I could trust.
I miss the life and what I could love from it.

No hay comentarios: