07 octubre 2006

Remembering old times... well, not so old


Greetings my non-existent lectors!

Today I was falling asleep during the afternoon, after a hard saturday day's work... that's when I decided to take a look into my abandoned "My Space" account (yes, I have one)... so I took a quick tour in the site and saw some profiles from old friends. But, while viewing my friends profiles I saw other people I knew from some time and some other friends I've lost contact with...

It was kinda cool because I barely have contact with my friends and don't have a clue of what they might be doing. Also, now I have the opportunity to start bugging them again (what a way to entretain).


I feel lonely!! :( I miss my dead people... >(

Well... nothing else right now. At least not about this.

See ya,

Evan

No hay comentarios: